Donate: Make a tax-deductible donation to BoulderReads!
Donate a Car to BoulderReads!
Donate a car by calling (303) 308-2400; the car will be picked up by Vehicles for Charity which will process the title, sell it at auction, and give 60% of the proceeds to BoulderReads! (the remaining 40% goes to Vehicles for Charity, a non-profit that benefits people with developmental disabilities).
Or use the Vehicles for Charity online donation form!
Make a Financial Contribution
Make a financial contribution by making your check payable to the Boulder Public Library Foundation , Inc. and putting BoulderReads! into the memo section of the check. Mail it to:
BoulderReads!, P.O. Drawer H, Boulder, CO 80306
Thank you for your support of BoulderReads!